For anyone with geeky kids (holla!), kids curious about STEM or maybe a little bored this summer, No Starch Press is offering the deal of the summer, but act now before it goes away. The Humble “School’s Out!” Bundle – a collaboration between No Starch Press and Humble Bumble – is a package of various books valued at over $350 total, but with a pay what you wish price tag until 11 a.m. on July 1. The bundle includes books for kids on Arduino, Linux, Scratch, Lego robotics, and more. The bundle’s been dubbed, “Geeky summer camp in a box.”
Here’s how this works:
Pay any amount, even the cost of a Starbucks drink, and receive:
- Super Scratch Programming Adventure!: Learn to Program by Making Cool Games
- The LEGO Adventure Book, Vol. 2: Spaceships, Pirates, Dragons & More!
- The Manga Guide to Databases
- Wonderful Life with the Elements
- The Art of LEGO Design
Pay over the average amount paid (currently $12.61) and receive in addition to the basic pack:
- The Unofficial LEGO Technic Builder’s Guide
- Learn to Program with Scratch
- Arduino Workshop: A Hands-On Introduction with 65 Projects
- The Linux Command Line
Pay $17 total and receive all of the books above, plus:
- The LEGO MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book: A Beginner’s Guide to Building and Programming Robots
- Teach Your Kids to Code: A Parent-Friendly Guide to Python Programming
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
Customers can decide how much of what they paid goes to No Starch Press, Humble Bundle or nonprofits the Electronic Frontier Foundation and Freedom of the Press Foundation.
The offer ends tomorrow, so act fast!