This is the worst picture ever of the best thing ever (I didn’t realize there was a light box in the room until after I devoured this). It’s a peanut butter brittle ice cream pop and it was awesome.
The recipe is super simple, and it looks and tastes absolutely impressive. Take that fancy ice cream makers and complicated pop molds, this deliciousness is made in a Dixie Cup!
Peanut Butter Brittle Ice Cream Pops
- 1 cup finely crushed peanut brittle
- 8 five-oz paper cups
- 1 quart real California chocolate ice cream (or vanilla, depending upon your taste, but seriously? Chocolate.)
- 8 tbsp peanut butter
- 8 plastic spoons or dessert sticks
Let the layering begin!
- Spoon 1 tbsp peanut brittle into each cup;
- Fill half way with ice cream, then pack down;
- Spread 1 tbsp peanut butter;
- Fill with ice cream;
- sprinkle remaining peanut brittle on top and pack down;
- insert plastic spoon, bowl side down;
- freeze until firm and peel off cups before serving.
I wasn’t the only one who thoroughly enjoyed my ice cream pop.